NUTRA ORGANICS COLLAGEN BEAUTY. HAIR, SKIN + GUT HEALTH.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $98AUDWHEN YOU SPEND OVER $150 AUD
Collagen is often left out of the modern diet because it is not present in lean cuts of meat, but rather bones, joints, and other various connective tissues. This type of collagen is classed as type I and type III collagen. These "non-desirable" parts of an animal were traditionally consumed on a regular basis by our ancestors, particularly to make meals go further in winter and to provide nutrition that is otherwise unavailable in lean meats.
Today our Collagen Beauty is only the good stuff - pure type I and type III collagen protein that fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid whilst maintaining it's benefits. Flavourless and odourless, Collagen Beauty can easily be mixed into sweet things like smoothies, chia puddings, rolled into bliss balls or baked into banana bread. Added to savoury food like bone broth, soups and sauces. You can even add it to hot drinks like tea and coffee.
So what else in Collagen Beauty will help you get your glow on?
- Vitamin C - Collagen Beauty is a good source of Vitamin C which will contribute to normal collagen formation whilst supporting the regular function of skin & connective tissue. Vitamin C is also free-radical scavenging in the body and will aid in protecting cells from free radical damage.
- Zinc - to contribute to maintaining normal skin structure and to support wound healing. Furthermore, Zinc is an essential mineral that is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nail structure. This is due to its role as a co-factor for regular protein synthesis.
The nitty gritty on VERISOL®...
What differentiates types of collagen is the way they are enzymatically hydrolysed. There are specific enzymes that break down each collagen peptide chain into different final molecular weight profiles. This results in differing remaining peptide chains within the collagen powder. The individual amino acids remain the same, bit it is the length of the connected amino acid chains (peptides) and the different terminal ends of the chains that are specific to each collagen peptide product and determine its function.
Collagen Blend [Hydrolysed Collagen, VERISOL®] (87 %), Horsetail (Silica), Camu Camu (Vitamin C), Guava (Zinc).
*All Collagen in this product is from a bovine source (cow).
- $0 - $97 : SIGNED FOR SHIPPING $10
- $0 - $97 : EXPRESS (NEXT DAY) SHIPPING $15
- $98 + : FREE SIGNED FOR SHIPPING
- $98 + : EXPRESS (NEXT DAY) SHIPPING $5
- IN STORE PICK UP FREE
A full refund will be issued for faulty skincare or makeup packaging or content once the item has been returned and the fault has being accepted by the national distributor.
Refunds or exchanges will not be issued on skincare or makeup items if you have ordered the wrong product or changed your mind. So please choose carefully.